Do you want to use your experience from IT/Finance to be the independent, trusted consultant for the finance department, and help companies use their technological capabilities in their finance departments?
What impact will you make?
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
This is your opportunity to become a part of Deloitte’s Assurance Offerings (AO), which provides expert advice to CFOs and finance functions.
You will become a member of our Assurance Offerings Tech team, which focuses on ensuring that our clients take full advantage of the technological side of finance, primarily in the form of ERP, Lease Accounting systems and data analysis. This will give you the opportunity to make a positive difference for your clients as well as allowing you to get “behind the scenes” of some of Denmark's largest companies, which will provide very good exposure and a basis for professional and personal development.
As this is a newly-established department, you will have a great opportunity to work progressively and help build a new and exciting area.
Working together with the department manager and the team, you will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of starting a new business area, including the establishment of a solution catalogue, sales materials, delivery models, etc.
In addition, you will participate in exciting projects where you will be expected to apply your general knowledge of IT projects and the Deloitte Toolkit to support and advise clients' financial departments in all phases of their IT projects. Including:
- Preparation of requirements specifications.
- Assisting clients with system/supplier selection.
- Documentation of "AS-IS" and "TO-BE" processes.
- Preparation of test scenarios and documentation of test results.
- General change management.
Your qualifications and prerequisites for success
- You have experience in ERP projects, data analysis or similar IT projects in finance functions, combined with a solid background from finance or IT.
- You have a general interest in technology and a desire to explore the area further.
- Your background can be in the field of finance/controlling, IT projects, or consultancy within finance and IT.
- Relevant Graduate or Master's Degree in Finance, Business Management or IT.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience from a relevant job such as controller, accountant, consultant.
- Experience of an IT project related to finance (e.g. ERP, consolidation systems, reporting. systems, etc.) is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Experience with process mapping, e.g. In terms of process ownership, is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Experience with project management is an advantage, but not a requirement.
Impact that matters
We all aspire to fulfil our purpose – to make an impact that matters. Every single day. We measure our success in the quality, creativity, integrity and innovative in our solutions. Only the best is good enough. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us our clients and our society.
Contact and application
Send us your application, your CV and other relevant documents by following the link below. The deadline is August 1 2018 but we process applications continually. Hence, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact Rasmus Meldgaard at +45 2118 9291, if you have questions about the position. You can read more about Deloitte at deloitte.dk and about our career opportunities at karriere.deloitte.dk.