Do you want to be part of the team shaping the future through intelligent business automation in Deloitte Consulting? We are looking for skilled project managers for our Automation Community who are equally passionate about the task, the people and the context. We need new colleagues who thrive on optimising the project scope, plan and quality to create excellent impact towards the clients’ businesses.
What impact will you make?
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
You will join Deloitte Consulting in the department of Analytics and Information Management (AIM), where you will be managing Intelligent Automation projects. Being part of AIM means being part of the most technologically advanced department in Deloitte, where projects require innovative thinking to create the most meaningful solutions for our clients.
One of the key focus areas for AIM is to help Danish and global organisations explore and utilise their business process automation potential. That means that we deliver concrete development along with automation advisory as well as full-scale implementation projects. The adoption of automation in Danish businesses is still in its early stage and has an enormous potential moving forward. Naturally, Deloitte is a key player in helping our clients unlock true value through our automation offerings.
The automation project manager will take ownership of the full project scope and work with competences across functional areas in Deloitte Consulting. He/she will also be the clients’ liaison and take part in the scoping, analysis, and planning phases of the sales phases. As project manager, you will be creating and maintaining detailed project plans and conduct risk, progress and financial administration and reporting, including ongoing handling of change requests. Following, you will be ensuring that projects upon completion are evaluated and that learning is derived. The project manager will work in a team of highly engaged senior and junior developers, solution architects and technical subject matter experts. A project manager mainly focuses on driving projects for clients within a specific industry but also ensures coordination and qualification of resources and deliveries cross industries with the senior management team, other project managers and the overall staffing functions.
At Deloitte, we believe in leadership at all levels. We have a mentoring programme and an open environment that encourages you to ask questions and learn every day. All consultants have a talent manager, who helps you in developing yourself and your career. Flexibility is, in many ways, a keyword in Deloitte. Travelling to clients and working at their offices within the Copenhagen area is normal, and international projects are within your reach, if you are interested.
- A relevant university degree.
- Proven experience with driving complex projects, with a technical angle.
- Knowledge of process optimisation models and methodologies.
- Ability to analyse and understand business problems and business processes.
- Ability to analyse and interact optimally with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Thrives with excellent attention to details along with keeping the holistic overview of the project.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Travel availability within Denmark and internationally as needed.
- Experience with automation technologies (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc).
- Experience mapping of end-to-end organisational processes – as-is and to-be.
- Knowledge of industry-leading automation products capabilities and technical requirements.
- Knowledge of digital strategy frameworks and digital business transformation models.
- Certified project manager training (PRINCE2 or other).
- ITIL certification (IT life cycle management knowledge).
- Hands-on coding experience with .NET, Java, SQL, etc.
Impact that matters
We all aspire to fulfil our purpose - to make an impact that matters. Every single day. We measure our success in the quality, creativity, integrity and innovative in our solutions. Only the best is good enough. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us our clients and our society.
Contact and application
Send us your application, your CV and other relevant documents by following the link below. The deadline is 31 August 2018. We process applications and arrange interviews continually. Hence, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact Mette Perregaard Falsig at email@example.com if you have questions about the position. You can read more about Deloitte at deloitte.dk and about our career opportunities at karriere.deloitte.dk.