We're firing up an ambitious CRM effort for Deloitte across the Nordics - and we're looking for the right, new colleague to help make sure all the ins and outs of the future solution are managed and aligned with the business. Are you our new Digital CRM Lead?
At Digital@Deloitte, the level of ambition and pace is high – therefore we expect you to be brighter and more ambitious than most people. And we would prefer to receive your application yesterday rather than today!
As Digital CRM Lead, you will be a part of our digital team, Digital@Deloitte, and you will be responsible for driving the digital and technology aspects of our CRM effort (and the resulting platform) in close collaboration with business stakeholders and your colleagues in D@D. We expect you to be experienced in CRM technologies and that you have a flair for working in organizations with a broad and complex stakeholder setup. The potential for development is huge, your ambitions and competences are the limits. Our CRM effort is on Nordic level (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) and you will be based in Copenhagen.
Your main responsibility will be the Nordic CRM technology platform – based on SalesForce – which is still under development at this time with the assistance of colleagues from Deloitte Consulting. You will also be involved in other digital projects that involve CRM. We move fast and we have many and diverse projects. You and your colleagues from the rest of the digital team – as well as the CRM experts from other parts of Deloitte – will work closely together.
In Digital@Deloitte, we integrate with Deloitte as a whole. This means that your network is big, and you will work at several levels – national, regional and global – and your role will be central when we work to execute our ambitious plans.
- We imagine that you have three or more years of experience from a similar job in another organization.
- You have a further education and/or a relevant further training.
- You are experienced in working with agile methods and you are a team player.
- You are innovative and business-oriented.
- You understand digital solutions.
- You are independent and good at navigating different stakeholders.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You thrive on being in an innovative working environment, but still have the ability to be structured.
- You are analytical by nature and a trouble-shooter.
- You are outgoing and able to communicate with clients.
- You have a good business sense and take ownership of your tasks.
- You know how to motivate people around you and you are hard-working.
- You are good delivering complex messages in simple and accessible terms.
- You can set direction.
We offer a challenging job and great development opportunities. You will be a part of a dynamic, ambitious and experienced organization with emphasis on high quality in all areas.
Digital@Deloitte is an internal digital department within Deloitte Denmark. Approximately 60 people work withinin Digital Deloitte and the department is a part of a Nordic and North-West European environment. Our main goal is to understand, support and develop new digital solutions and apps to create a smarter workday.
Read more about Deloitte at www.deloitte.dk and about career at www.karriere.deloitte.dk.
We look forward to receive your job application, CV and relevant supplements. We will summon ongoing to a job interview and therefore we ask you to seek the position as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Martin Norling at tel. +45 2220 2579.