We are looking for an outgoing and curious senior Business Analyst to help us create digital solutions that enable Deloitte to provide even better and more efficient services.
What impact will you make?
Do you wish to create impact within Deloitte by helping Digital@Deloitte build the digital super highway that enables our continued success and ensures our relevance in the future? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge your potential and offer you a strong professional network where you can develop your passions.
Digital@Deloitte is a strategic programme organisation founded in 2016 with the purpose of supporting Deloitte with digital development initiatives, infrastructure and continues development of existing applications. The organisation consists of approximately 70 people with a strong focus on staying agile and on top of innovation, so that we can best help create a digital Deloitte.
We are a team within Digital@Deloitte, dedicated to making life easy for Deloitte’s clients and employees. The team focuses on user journeys, end-to-end experiences, externally as well as internally - to understand, support and develop excellent digital interactions.
The User Experience and Process Design (UXPD) team consists of people with deep business understanding, strong process design skills and digital implementation experience. Our primary purpose is to provide an accurate understanding and documentation of the business needs and digital scope, to ensure high quality user experience and to drive the delivery of digital solutions forward.
The main goal for the Business Analyst is to make sure that the right Digital Solutions are delivered and that they create the most possible value. In Deloitte, the Business Analyst is a key role in all phases of delivering the digital solution:
- Conducting pre-analysis and problem identification
- Handling Business engagement and thorough analysis
- Managing the technical implementation process with internal or external specialists
- Rolling out the solution
- Helping facilitate that the solution is anchored successfully within the Business.
- Drive the digital projects through all phases
- Act as Scrum Master to facilitate the implementation of the chosen digital solution. If you do not have a Scrum Master certification already, we will provide one.
- Conduct exploratory interviews with the relevant business functions
- Map the business processes that are to be supported by the digital solution
- Identify and document User Scenarios
- Optimize the business processes
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders
- Deliver updates to steering committee
To get success within this role, it important that you have a digital mind-set with a natural curiosity concerning new and emerging technologies and innovation. You thrive within a dynamic workplace and you take honour in delivering on your promise.
We picture that you:
- have a Master’s degree in business, IT or other related fields.
- have a minimum of 5 years working experience, working as a management consultant is a plus
- can work independently and know how to navigate when working with all levels of the organization
- have experience with agile software development projects (e.g. SCRUM, SaFE)
- are great at conveying complex messages in a way that is easily understood.
- have experience with complex stakeholder management
- have knowledge about AML, GDPR, KYC (this is a plus, not a must)
- speak and write Danish and English at a professional level
Impact that matters
We all aspire to fulfil our purpose - to make an impact that matters. Every single day. We measure our success in the quality, creativity, integrity and innovation in our solutions. Only the best is good enough. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around our clients, our society and us.
Contact and application
Send us your motivational letter, academic records, CV and other relevant documents by following the link below. The deadline is 4th of April 2018, and we expect the start date to be 1st of May. We process applications and arrange interviews continually. Hence, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Do not hesitate to contact Jens Christian Lange, Team Lead, on +45 30 93 85 09 if you have any questions about the position.
You can read more about Deloitte at deloitte.dk and about our career opportunities at karriere.deloitte.dk. Deloitte Danmark is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).