We are experiencing a high demand from our clients in the private sector and are therefore looking for new colleagues with a real passion for delivering high-quality projects within management accounting and performance management.
What impact will you make?
Do you wish to make an impact while developing your career in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge your potential and offer you a strong professional network where you can unfold your interests and passions.
You will become part of a community of management consultants who all work within finance projects that define, design and transform finance organisations aiming at converting strategy into operational results. The community will provide you with professional sparring with colleagues and relevant insight into project deliverables within your field of expertise.
In a social and work-related context, you will be part of the CFO Services department in Aarhus with more than 50 consultants working within all aspects of management accounting on operational, tactical and strategic levels.
In our large team, we have an inclusive culture, and we encourage all our talents to bring their strengths into play and participate in further developing our clients and business. Furthermore, the social environment is of high importance to us, and if you feel like it, you have the opportunity to run, play badminton, play board games, have dinner or go to the movies with your colleagues. We spend a lot of time together, and it is therefore important to supplement work and development with social activities and a genuine sense of community.
We work within all CFO areas and engage with clients to design, optimise and transform the finance function. We have both national and international clients across different industries and sizes. Our impact and client satisfaction will require different measures and each project and assignment will require collaboration. The foundation is usually the same, though: our real passion for the CFO area. We have an issue-based approach and apply our core finance and consultancy skills to tailor our solutions to the client.
We believe that the development of your consulting skills accelerates by performing client cases, which is why you will be assigned on client projects from the beginning of your employment – always working closely together with experienced colleagues.
Based on client demand and your skillset, the projects that you will be part of include:
- Assessment of clients' current steering model
- Definition and execution of a finance strategy for clients' finance function
- Design of a cost allocation model
- Design and development of management reports
- Analysis, design and implementation of performance management concepts/systems
- Development of relevant KPIs
- Optimisation and documentation of financial processes
- …and many more
We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead at your specific development level. We have a proven track record of accelerating talent development. To support career development and aspirations, all employees are assigned a talent manager, and as a management consultant, you will further be included in our tailored education programme Young Consultant School (YCS). The YCS programme consists of intense off-site seminars, where you will learn core consultancy tools and methodologies to advance your career. YCS contains high-quality and structured learning experiences covering your time as consultant. The program starts on the day you become a consultant in Deloitte and offers challenging courses tailored to your development in order to make sure that you achieve professional core capabilities while building a strong internal network among your peers across CFO Services and Deloitte Consulting.
- You expect to graduate from university this summer with a master's degree (e.g. M.Sc. in Economics, M.Sc. in Economics and Business Administration or any other relevant M.Sc. and with top results.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work well both independently and in teams. • You have remarkable analytical and problem-solving skills and are eager to convert ideas into solutions
- You are structured, have a phenomenal drive and strong communicating skills
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas verbally and in writing in both Danish and English
- You can easily put yourself in the situation of the client and understand that there may be different stakeholders in the engagement
- You are geographically flexible (our projects are solved at our clients’ sites across Denmark and in some cases other countries)
Impact that matters
We all aspire to fulfil our purpose - to make an impact that matter. Every single day. We measure our success in the quality, creativity and integrity in our solutions. Only the best is good enough. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around our clients, our society and us.
Contact and application
Are you ready to join our team of management consultants in CFO Services in Aarhus on 1 September 2018? Send us your motivational letter, your CV, your grade reports related to your bachelor's and/or master's degree as well as other relevant documents by following the link below before 28 February.
We evaluate the applications and invite to interviews on a continuous basis. Therefore, we recommend you to apply as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact Director Henrik Gudiksen, +45 30 93 69 53, if you have any questions about the position. Please note that interviews will be held in Danish.
You can read more about Deloitte at deloitte.dk and about our career opportunities at karriere.deloitte.dk.