Deloitte is in the progress of an ambitious digital strategy. Digital@Deloitte is at the very centre of this transformation. Part of the strategy is moving Deloitte Nordics onto our global SAP ERP platform. This venture is a partnership between our business units and the IT departments in all of the Nordic Deloitte member firms.
Are you motivated by delivering solution in a fast pace environment, setting the strategic direction while also paying attention to the critical details? Can you manage a project with many stakeholders and many different technologies? Are you able to identify risk early on and take appropriate action to avoid these? In that case, you might be our new SAP Implementation Lead.
What impact will you make?
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
Digital@Deloitte is an internal digital department in the Danish head office of Deloitte in Copenha-gen. Approximately 60 people work in Digital@Deloitte, and the department is a part of a Nordic collaboration with the Danish CIO also having the responsibility for the Nordics. The main goal is to understand, support and develop new digital solutions and apps to create a smarter workday for our practitioners.
As an experienced SAP implementation lead you will be working closely with the main delivery team. You will be responsible for connecting all the current systems and applications that consume or enrich ERP data to the new SAP platform. You will be coordinating this effort across the Nordic countries with local IT teams to support the local effort. Once the project is completed, you would have the opportunity to take a leading role in the subsequent governance and daily operations.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will be:
- Heading the IT integration stream and leading local teams.
- Contribute to the overall project plan focusing on how to interface all sub-systems and applications whose functionality is not covered by the global platform.
- Facilitate workshops to capture and document requirements.
- Lead system landscape design together with our Architect (also located in Copenhagen office).
- Design and implement a test strategy with our Test Manager (also located in Copenhagen office) and make sure the strategy is carried out locally.
- Identify areas where a better digital solution can be implemented after or before go-live.
- Take a leading role in the Nordic governance for providing ongoing support and system optimization services after go live.
Deloitte Nordic is comprised of the Deloitte member firms in Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark. You will be working out of our office in Copenhagen but regular travel to the other main offices in the Nordics is to be expected.
Besides reporting to a steering committee, you will be referring to the IT Operations lead.
The role of an implementation lead in Digital@Deloitte is having the classic skills of a project manager but using it in an agile delivery context (scrum methodology) rather than a traditional waterfall model.
- You have five or more years of experience from a similar job in another organisation.
- You have a bachelor’s degree and/or a relevant further training within management information systems and project management.
- You are experienced in working with agile methods and you are a team player.
- You understand the importance of cultural background – especially differences between the Nordic countries.
- Experience from other ERP systems than SAP such as Maconomy and Navision is preferred.
- Familiar with SAP PI and Innowera integration tool.
- You speak and write fluent English.
Impact that matters
We all aspire to fulfil our purpose – to make an impact that matters. Every single day. We measure our success in the quality, creativity, integrity and innovative in our solutions. Only the best is good enough. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us our clients and our society.
Contact and application
Send us your application, your CV and other relevant documents by following the link below. The deadline is 26 February 2018. We process applications and arrange interviews continually. Hence, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact Bo Jeritslev, Director at +45 22 20 28 79, if you have questions about the position. You can read more about Deloitte at deloitte.dk and about our career opportunities at karriere.deloitte.dk.