Career in Deloitte Risk Advisory...
Are you interested in a career where you can develop your technical and personal competencies? Would you like to work closely with large Nordic and European financial institutions and competent colleagues with varied backgrounds? Would you like to become part of the world’s largest professional services firm with endless possibilities of development? If so, a career in Deloitte Risk Advisory (RA) may be something for you…
... focusing on Quantitative Financial Risk Management
You will become part of a team where we help financial institutions with modelling, understanding, and assessing their financial risks using quantitative portfolio techniques. Our Financial Risk Management team draws on the thought leadership and methodologies developed in Deloitte’s Global Risk Advisory practice.
The tasks are varied and include
- Valuation of derivative instruments from plain vanilla swaps and options to the exotic ones
- Scenario modelling and stress testing of portfolios including derivatives
- Monte Carlo simulation of complex risk profiles
- Portfolio optimization in various settings and for different asset classes
- Credit assessments of highly leveraged companies
You are well qualified and among the best
You are looking to develop your skills and be at the very forefront of the quantitative financial risk management area. You enjoy being close to clients, build relations, network and develop value creating solutions. You are fully committed in everything you do.
We are looking for candidates with the following preferred background:
- Experience from an analytical/quantitative function in a financial institution or consulting firm.
- Hands-on knowledge in valuing financial derivatives ranging from the simple to the complex ones.
- Ability to work independently with a self-starting mentality.
- Appr. 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant theoretical background at least at master’s level, PhD is a plus.
- Good English skills
- Programming skills (C#, C++, VBA, Python, etc) are a strong plus.
- Willingness for travel is required for this position.
Deloitte Risk Advisory
Deloitte Risk Advisory is part of Deloitte North-West Europe and a market leader in the risk advisory universe. We are 165 highly qualified Risk Advisory employees in Denmark that help our clients with managing cyber risk, financial risk management, governance, corporate treasury, internal audit and related services. We offer independent and professional advice based on solid practical experience from all types of industries and organizations.
Your work domicile will be the Deloitte Head Quarter in Copenhagen but our clients are spreads across North West Europe so travel is expected
If you are interested, please apply by using our online application link. Deadline for applying is 31 December 2017.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Partner Torben Winther on +45 3093 6100 or email: email@example.com.