What impact will you make?
Do you want to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you. We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
The staffing team
The staffing team is responsible for the overview of all consultants in Deloitte Consulting and for allocating them to the tasks we solve for our clients. In order to carry out the staffing, we look at:
- The qualifications needed for the project
- Who is available and has the required qualifications
- Who is interested in and will develop his/her skills in the specific project.
Thus, the staffing team is the cornerstone in making sure that both our employees and clients are satisfied. Today, the team consists of two staffing coordinators who work closely together, but each is responsible for their own main staffing area.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Coordinating and matching consultants with client projects, in close cooperation with project managers, partners, consultants and service line leaders.
- Updating and maintaining the consultants’ data and scheduled activities in our staffing system.
- Analysing and interpreting data and preparing reports for the management group.
In addition, you will be the main facilitator of our new associate programme planned to go live in the first quarter of 2018. You will take part in the preparation of the implementation and the subsequent maintenance of the portal and the associates.
You are very structured, detail-oriented and thorough. You have a professional, service-oriented and dedicated approach to everything that you do, and you enjoy a dynamic and fast-paced work environment. You are a problem solver by heart, highly analytical and possess good communication skills. We expect that you work well both independently and in teams, and that you get along well with colleagues at all levels. You are a fast learner and you enjoy working with coordinating and administrative tasks.
We picture that you:
- Have a master's degree.
- Have experience with coordination and administration.
- Have great interpersonal abilities and a problem-solving mindset.
- Are a Microsoft Office super user, especially in Excel.
- Are fluent in both verbal and written Danish and English.
Impact that matters
We all aspire to fulfil our purpose – to make an impact that matters. Every single day. We measure our success in the quality, creativity, integrity and innovation of our solutions. Only the best is good enough. We do not just aspire to make solutions – we wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference to the people around us, our clients and our society.
Contact and application
Send us your application, your CV and other relevant documents by following the link below. The deadline is on 22 December 2017. We evaluate applications and invite to interviews on a continuous basis. Therefore, we recommend you to apply as soon as possible. Do not hesitate to contact staffing coordinators Cæcilie Lærke Hansen at +45 29 91 81 03 or Kira Nielsen at +45 41 23 47 77 if you have specific questions regarding the position. You can read more about Deloitte at deloitte.dk and about our career opportunities at karriere.deloitte.dk.