Boost your career in Deloitte Consulting
Do you want to develop your Microsoft skills in close cooperation with some of the leading Microsoft specialists in Denmark? Do you find yourself in the intersection between people, processes, technology and business? And do you feel energised when working with data and exciting new technologies? Then you could be the employee we are looking for in the Analytics & Information Management (AIM) service line in Deloitte Consulting.
In AIM, you will have the rare opportunity to use your passions and skills
We strive to make our clients’ data a crucial strategic asset, and we specialize in advising large organisations how to realise the potential of data. We advise clients on a strategic, tactical and operational level, and we use our diverse backgrounds and skills to decode complex and exciting problems. We offer a versatile job position, where you will meet plenty of opportunities to use and develop your frontend and backend Microsoft skills.
With particular focus on Microsoft solutions, you will have a rare chance to create an impact for our clients. Your primary work areas will include development and implementation of the following Microsoft technologies and services:
- Microsoft Azure Data + Analytics (Both Big Data and classical platforms)
- Microsoft SQL Server and Visual Studio (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, ++)
- Microsoft Power BI
- SharePoint and other related Microsoft products.
- DevOps architectures using VSTS, PowerShell, and other technologies
- You have a relevant master's degree in either IT, economics, math or business management.
- You have more than three years’ experience in designing and implementing Microsoft solutions.
- You are experienced in developing and optimising architecture design, business intelligence and data warehouse solutions.
- You have strong skills in English, both verbal and written (a good knowledge of Danish is preferable, but not a prerequisite).
- You are conversant with the preparation of complex concepts and, orally and in writing.
- You are highly committed in every project, meeting every task with great enthusiasm.
- You consistently deliver high-quality work.
- You have consulting experience – this is, however, not a requirement.
Making a long-lasting impact in our department
We value people who are excited about making a difference. Through sales focused activities, event planning, recruiting or ensuring knowledge sharing within the department, you will get plenty of chances to have a positive impact on the AIM service line.
Who we are
Deloitte Consulting is a part of Deloitte North West Europe and is one of Denmark’s leading consultancy firms. Currently, we employ more than 600 consultants in Denmark who help our clients realise their strategic goals and potential. We lead, manage and implement projects for a number of the largest companies and organisations in both private and public sectors.
As an employee of a knowledge-based firm recognised for its qualified counselling, it is essential that you are up-to-date with the latest trends and movements and take personal responsibility for developing new skills. Your range of consultancy skills will grow through challenging client projects, which will significantly enhance your area of expertise. We expect high quality when it comes to project delivery, integrity and service, and we strive to give our clients only the best.
You are responsible for solving the projects and tasks assigned to you, and there are many challenges and opportunities to work with within various disciplines and industries. Always consider how to approach a task in the best way possible – and how to commit fully in everything you do. However, you are never alone, since you can always count on your colleagues to help you.
What we stand for
We take phenomenal pride in our social environment, and you will be able to participate in various social activities such as squash, wine tasting or golf. You will spend a decent amount of time with your colleagues, and it is therefore highly recommended that the social activities, essential for networking and ensuring good colleagueship, complement your work and professional development.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means that we value diversity in our company, and we do not discriminate. We strongly urge anyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status to apply.