Are you passionate about academic work and digital finance, while developing technological solutions as well as your own competencies? Then this might be something for you…
What impact will you make?
Do you wish to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, we have the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
The position we offer is incorporated into a three-year PhD program in partnership with the Department of Accounting and Auditing at Copenhagen Business School (CBS). It will be an interdisciplinary Blockchain research cluster consisting of IT, law, auditing, accounting, and operations management departments.
We seek to find a keen individual with high interest in Blockchain, moreover knowledge and experience in accounting. The primary focus areas of your work will be research, thinking out of the box and testing proof-of-concept through empirical work.
You are solely responsible for solving tasks assigned to you, and there are many challenges and opportunities to work with, but it is crucial that you always consider how to solve a task in the best way possible - and how to commit fully. However, you are never alone, and you can always count on your colleagues to help you in time of need.
At Deloitte we are an equal opportunity employer, which means that we value diversity at our company, and we do not discriminate. We strongly support anyone regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status to apply.
You will become part of an organisation, dealing with optimization and the strengthening of organizations through digital and creative solutions. As an industrial PhD fellow your obligations and tasks will include:
- A three-year industrial PhD program as a Deloitte employee in close collaboration with CBS
- Supervision by Deloitte experts alongside professors from CBS
- Regular participation in courses and conferences outside Denmark
- Mandatory exchange (6 months) at a top business school outside of Denmark – preferably USA
- Research and investigation into Blockchain as a technology and management analysis regarding company needs for Blockchain in an accounting perspective.
- Development of use-cases and proof-of-concepts in the Blockchain and CFO arena
We believe in leadership. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead on your specific development level. We want you to grow personally and professionally in collaboration with a top tier management and technology-consulting firms, as well as one of the top business schools in the world.
Blockchain could be a key strategic digital asset and the foundation for digital business in the financial future. You will work closely with our experts and investigate the Blockchain technology in relevant and client-rientated settings. Using our recognized methods and tools for insight strategy and development of target operating models, you will be tasked with changing the mindset of clients, hence professionalizing their approach to Blockchain.
- You relishes at the prospect of deeply investigating subjects like that of Blockchain, and regards research as an interesting discipline.
- Mandatory: A relevant MA in Business, IT, Management, Maths or Economy.
- We picture that you have 3+ years of experience in relevant positions
- Documentation of your previous consultancy services to a large international, financial or public organization is a plus.
- Strong vocabulary and communication skills in English, and ability to formulate complex messages and methods, orally and/or written.
- You are excellent at communicating at all levels, and eager to engage other people in getting gaining value from data.
- As a person, you are driven and engaged in what you do, and you tackle every task with extraordinary enthusiasm and high quality.
IMPACT THAT MATTERS
We all aspire to fulfil our purpose – to make an impact that matters. Every single day. We measure our success in the quality, creativity, integrity and innovative in our solutions. Only the best is good enough. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us, our clients and our society.
CONTACT AND APPLICATION
Send us your application, your CV and other relevant documents by following the link below. Deadline is 20 December 2017. We read the applications and invite to interviews continually. Therefore, we will recommend you to apply as soon as possible. Do not hesitate to contact Partner Ulf Hilton on +45 40 38 39 41 and/or Director Rasmus Mølbjerg on +45 51 39 30 66 if you have specific questions about the position. You can read more about Deloitte at deloitte.dk and about our career opportunities at karriere.deloitte.dk.