Are you dreaming about becoming a member of our audit and advisory teams on some of Denmark’s largest and most dynamic clients? Are you thinking about changing your career, and would you like to be part of a large community driven by professional development and advisory and having fun all at the same time? Then we have the right job for you.
We need more colleagues with two or five years’ experience for our teams as we are experiencing considerable growth in our audit services to international clients, including audit and advisory engagements for US clients (PCAOB). We are an international team, and with presently four foreign members. Our growth expectations until 2020 are huge – and wouldn’t you like to help us release this potential?
Your primary tasks:
- Auditing a number of international clients (referred-in clients or Danish companies listed in the USA – PCAOB) as a member of a large audit team
- Project management and team responsibility as part of which you will be given further training in the day-to-day management of junior staff
- Advisory on everything from tax and financial reporting compliance and establishing and/or documenting internal controls to advisory on how to prepare for public listing and participation in the preparation of IPO prospectuses
- Participation in various in-house projects that will suit you as a person and the factors driving your working life.
- You are working in an internal audit function or an audit firm
- You have taken or want to take a Master of Science degree in Business Administration and Auditing or a similar programme
- You are vigorous, ambitious and committed
- You speak and write English fluently
- You would like to try your hand at a versatile and educational job
- You will be able to sign on as soon as possible
- You may have a dream of becoming a Danish CPA – but this is not a requirement as we have other career paths
- You have analytical skills and are interested in working with risk-oriented auditing where analytical tools are paramount
- You are adaptable.
We offer you
An opportunity to develop professionally and gain work experience in a dynamic, international and well-functioning team. You will be a member of a young, ambitious and diverse department that will have for you a varied and challenging work life with focus on professional development of high quality. We invest heavily in talent development and management to centre on your development and career.
We offer a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to join professionally relevant courses to regularly keep your technical knowledge up to date and develop it. In the longer term, it will be possible to apply for secondment.
The Deloitte Audit & Assurance Corporate Department has around 250 staff today. We focus heavily on job satisfaction, high professional competence and personal development through targeted in-house and external training and education combined with exciting assignments every day. It is vital to us to have an informal leadership style and to have a positive and informal tone – even when we are very busy. As a rule, we perform our engagements in large teams, which is why cooperation is a core element of our work life.
As we believe that our people develop best by focusing on their strengths and continuous development, a more experienced colleague will become your coach when you take up service and help you develop your strengths and put them to use in the best way. And when you have settled down, perhaps you can be a coach too for some younger colleagues should this be part of your development plan.
Read more about Deloitte at www.deloitte.dk and about careers with Deloitte at www.karriere.deloitte.dk.
Send your application, CV and other relevant documents to us by using our online application feature on www.deloitte.dk/karriere as soon as possible and no later than 15 December 2017. We conduct job interviews on a regular basis.
Should you have any questions, please contact Flemming Larsen at tel. +45 40 62 60 37 or Sumit Sudan at tel. +45 22 20 22 75.