Career in Deloitte Risk Advisory...
Are you interested in a career where you can develop your technical and personal competencies? Would you like to work closely with large Nordic corporates and financial institutions and competent colleagues with varied backgrounds? Would you like to become part of the world’s largest professional services firm with endless possibilities of development? If so, a career in Deloitte Risk Advisory (RA) may be something for you…
... focusing on Treasury Advisory
You will become part of a team where we advise clients on strengthening and developing their treasury and financial risk function. Our treasury advisory team draws on the thought leadership and methodologies developed in Deloitte’s Global Treasury Advisory practice. Our consultants have deep and broad experience in the treasury area.
The tasks are varied and include:
- Treasury strategy, operative and governance model
- Benchmarking and assessment against best practice
- Financial risk management policies and reporting
- Cash management and In-House Bank optimization
- Treasury technology selection and implementation, e.g. Quantum, Integrity and SAP
- Treasury accounting, e.g. IFRS9/IFRS16
- Treasury M&A, carve-out and post-merger integration
- Treasury and Tax, transfer pricing and BEPS
You are well qualified and among the best
You are looking to develop your skills and be at the very forefront of the treasury area. You enjoy being close to clients, build relations, network and develop value creating solutions. You are fully committed in everything you do.
We are looking for candidates with the following background:
- Experience from a treasury function in a corporate or financial institution is a must
- Hands-on knowledge of Treasury Management Systems (TMS)
- Experience with project assignments
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Relevant theoretical background at candidate level
- Strong English skills
- Good planning skills and ability to work independently.
Deloitte Risk Advisory
Deloitte Risk Advisory is part of Deloitte North-West Europe and a market leader in the risk advisory universe. We are 165 highly qualified Risk Advisory employees in Denmark that help our clients with managing cyber risk, financial risk management, governance, internal control processes, internal audit and related services. We offer independent and professional advice based on solid practical experience from all types of industries and organizations.
Your work domicile will primarily be at Deloitte Head Quarter in Copenhagen and with our clients in the Nordic region. Hence, some travel activity should be expected.
If you are interested, please apply by using our online application link. Deadline for applying is 31 October 2017.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Partner Torben Winther on +45 3093 6100 or email: email@example.com.
Please apply as soon as possible; we will assess candidates on an ongoing basis.