Are you quality-conscious, motivated by optimising processes and procedures, and able to work on a strategic level? Do you take ownership naturally and are you able to work independently? Are you systematic and familiar working with categories? If you can answer yes to these questions, the position as Category Manager in Deloitte’s Procurement Department may be something for you.
Based on the category mind-set you will take part in managing professional and commercial sourcing processes as well as interact with stakeholders at several organisational levels. Together with the rest of the team you will be responsible for:
- managing the development of strategic and professional sourcing in Deloitte through standardised agreements and terms and conditions
- ensuring that sourcing agreements are continually reviewed and systematically (re)negotiated/tendered using established procedures and processes
- cooperating with other departments in the organisation, which run projects with sourcing related activities
- cooperating with your global procurement colleagues, especially in Northwest Europe Thus, you will be responsible for tasks with a strategic and development related element and at the same time contribute to the implementation and anchoring of the negotiated agreements.
Academically, you have a relevant master’s degree combined with 2-4 years of sourcing experience, preferably within indirect sourcing. You have strong consultancy skills and can quickly understand critical issues in dialogue with different stakeholders across Deloitte’s different functions. You have a positive attitude and are a team player, who makes an extra effort for the team.
You are characterised by:
- being structured in both analysis and project work
- being able to keep a sense of perspective, even in a complex organisation with many stakeholders
- being service minded and consider dialogue and teamwork as the best starting point for continuous development
- having plenty of energy for new tasks and challenges
- having strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly convey information to all levels of the organisation It is important that you have an open and positive approach to the tasks, are enterprising, and can put your ideas into action.
Who are we?
Organisationally, you will be part of Deloitte’s Procurement Department, which manages Deloitte’s strategic and operational sourcing as well as contracts. We are a dynamic team, where you will meet a great variation in tasks and challenges. We support each other, share knowledge and prioritise social activities. We primarily work independently, but in close cooperation with other functions.
Please send your application, resume, and other relevant documents to us by using the online application form. The application deadline is Monday 23 October, and the expected start date is December/January. As interviews are an ongoing process and we hire when we find the right match, please send your application as soon as possible. If you have questions regarding the role, you are welcome to contact Katrine Jørgensen on +45 61 77 16 25. We look forward to hear from you.
Read more about us at www.deloitte.dk and about careers in Deloitte at www.karriere.deloitte.dk