Deloitte is experiencing increasing demand for our competencies within the field of profitability and costing models. We are therefore seeking sharp profiles with prior experience, that can impact Deloitte. Your primary focus area will be analysis, design and implementation of profitability and costing models.
Career in Deloitte Consulting
Deloitte is a leading advisory and implementation partner in profitability and costing models, providing sustained growth and delivering a strategic tool to management through fact-based. Our ambition is to provide leading solutions within product costing, profitability management and modeling as well as chargeback and allocation models through proven global methods and using the latest tools.
Do you aspire to a versatile job, where you are encouraged to channel both your professional and human skills? Would you like to be part of a large international organization that works across professional boundaries and offers a wide range of development opportunities? If yes - a position as a consultant in Deloitte Consulting should be something for you.
What does the position entail?
You will become part of Deloitte Consulting's CFO Services department, which deals with optimization and strengthening finance functions. As an employee of Deloitte Consulting focusing on profitability and costing, the primary tasks are:
- Analyzing management needs in relation to cost-effectiveness and costing models such as activity-based costing, product costing and chargeback models.
- Planning and execution of projects from initial analysis of design and construction to implementing solutions with IT-support.
- Facilitating workshops, model building and hands-on implementation through teaching, testing and training of customer users.
- Project management and coordination of teams consisting of colleagues as well as customer resources.
- Participation in and organizing market-based events in relation to profitability and costing and, long term, establish a market focus and responsibility.
What we expect from you have
- A relevant master’s degree with good results
- 3-6 years of professional experience
- Practical experience with costing and profitability
- The ability to communicate complex financial data in an easy understandable manner, both in writing and oral presentations in English
We consider it an advantage to:
- Have familiarity with IT-tools such as SAP, PCM, proDacapo and SAS
- Have prior consulting experience or experience from an international finance function
Focus on your individual development and being part of the team.
As a new employee, you will be assigned a coach and be included in our internal education programme, which ensures that you get the necessary tools for advancing your career regardless of seniority or experience.
The social environment is of high importance to us. If you feel like it, you can run, play squash, taste wines or go to the movies with your colleagues. We spend a lot of time together, and consider it important to supplement work and development with social activities and a sense of community.
The interview process
There are three interviews in total. If you are invited for an interview, you can expect an intelligence test, a personality test and case interviews.
Please send us the following via deloitte.dk:
- Motivational letter
- Grade reports from your degrees (bachelor's and master's)
- Any other relevant material
Applications are read and evaluated continuously. If you have questions regarding the position or Deloitte Consulting, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager Peter Grydgaard on +45 30 93 55 76.
About Deloitte Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is part of Deloitte Denmark and is one of Denmark's leading consulting firms. We are more than 600 consultants who cover a broad field of strategic, operational, IT- and HR-related consulting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.