Would you like to make an impact on the future digital agenda in Deloitte? Then you might be our new technical consultant. Deloitte’s digital transformation is at full throttle, and to reach next level we need you – a person with a technical mind-set and able to understand central business processes to help us develop and support the perfect solution for Deloitte’s core business. At the Digital Deloitte, the level of ambition and pace is high – therefore we prefer to receive your job application today rather than tomorrow.
Your main role in the Digital Deloitte will be to optimize our system landscape by defining new solutions and maintaining existing solutions. You will do this in a close cooperation with our existing team and stakeholders from the rest of Deloitte. Your technical skills will strengthen our competencies in the dialog with system owners from Deloitte, and you are ready to challenge and improve existing processes. You need to be a team player with good interpersonal skills, and you are not afraid to challenge your colleagues at all levels outside The Digital Deloitte.
- Responsible for development of new and existing application – mainly within Audit
- Ensure timely enrolment of updates to our application portfolio
- Contribute to requirements specification of updates in cooperation with stakeholders in different business areas
- Analysis and estimation of changes to the applications in Audit
- Responsible for design and implementation of application and changes
- Contribute to preparation of test cases and test execution
- Prepare training material and education of colleagues and end-user.
- Facilitate workshops for users
- Communication and coordination regarding software updates
- Contribute to improvement of processes and work procedure.
- Coordinate small releases and service windows.
- Contribute to 2nd level support.
Experience and qualifications:
- We want to hear from you regardless several years of experience or newly qualified
- Experience with analysis and development of software
- Experience with preparation of requirements
- Experience with running small releases and/or projects
- Knowledge of audit processes is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Technical understanding – development, infrastructure, database and interface
- Organized and analytic strong
- You speak and write fluent English and preferably Danish
- Experienced and talented when it comes to navigating in a large political organization
- Show attention to details
- Manage to see things in a bigger picture
- Positive to change and able to challenge status quo
We offer you a challenging job with great development potential and a steep learning curve. You will be part of a dynamic, ambitious and experienced organization that emphasizes high quality in all contexts. As we increasingly work at a Nordic and global level, you might experience a collaboration across borders.
About the Digital Deloitte
The Digital Deloitte is an internal digital department in the Danish head quarter in Copenhagen. Approximately 60 people work in the Digital Deloitte, and the department is a part of a Nordic collaboration. The main goal is to understand, support and develop new digital solutions and apps to create a smarter workday.
Read more about Deloitte at www.deloitte.dk and about career at www.karriere.deloitte.dk.
Application and recruitment
We look forward to receive your job application, CV and relevant supplements. We will summon ongoing to a job interview, and therefore we ask you to apply for the position as soon as possible.
For further questions, you are welcome to contact Jakob Martens on Tel. + 45 30 93 69 56.