Advance your professional career in Deloitte Consulting
Do you want to grow professionally in close collaboration with some of the leading information management and analytics specialists? Are you passionate about sharing knowledge, while developing your capabilities and skills?
With particular focus on BI and Analytics advisory, you will get an extraordinary opportunity to make an impact for our clients
In the service line Analytics & Information Management (AIM), we are specialists in consulting and counselling organisations in realising the potential of data. We are building the insight-driven organisations of tomorrow by translating and extending business strategy into data initiatives. We are leveraging advanced analytics, cognitive solutions and big data technologies in order to create a competitive advantage to our clients.
Data is a strategic asset and the foundation for digital business transformations and compliance, and we want you to become an active part of communicating it to our clients. You will work closely with our clients in order to identify ways to use data in processes and products tailored to our clients. With Deloitte’s recognised methods and tools for insight strategy and development of target operating models, you will change the mindset of our clients, and professionalise their approach. Your days will be intense but dynamic, and your personal and professional development will be highly valued.
Do you want to make a difference in our department?
You will get the opportunity to use your influence in our department, through sales-focused activities, event planning, recruiting or ensuring knowledge sharing within the department, and with our international colleagues.
- Mandatory: A relevant Master’s education in Business, IT, Management, Math or Economy.
- Solid experience with business intelligence, analytics or data management.
- Background as a BI leader, consultant or an architect with insight into business intelligence architecture, technologies, project management or processes.
- It is an advantage, if you can document that you have sold or delivered consultancy services at some point in your career, to a large international, financial or public organisation.
- You have strong vocabulary and communication skills in English and Danish, and you are able to formulate complex messages and methods, orally and in writing.
- You are excellent at communicating at all levels, and you are eager to engage other people in getting in control of and driving value from data.
- You are highly engaged and independent in everything you do, and you solve every task with great enthusiasm and in high quality.
About Deloitte Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is a part of Deloitte North West Europe, and is one of Denmark’s leading consultancy firms. We have 600+ consultants in Denmark, who are helping our clients realise their strategic goals and potentials through professional counselling. We lead, manage and implement projects for a number of Denmark’s largest companies and organisations in both private and public sectors.
As an employee of a knowledge firm, recognised for its qualified counselling, it is crucial that you are up to date with the latest trends, and that you take personal responsibility to develop new skills. You will grow a range of consultancy skills through challenging client projects, and you will advance in your area of expertise. We expect high quality when it comes to project delivery, integrity and service, and we expect high quality in terms of giving our clients the best and most consistent service.
You are solely responsible for solving tasks assigned to you, and there are many challenges and opportunities to work with within various disciplines and industries. It is crucial that you always consider how to solve a task in the best way possible – and how to commit fully. However, you are never alone, and you can always count on your colleagues to help you in time of need.
In Deloitte Consulting, we take great pride in our social environment, and you will be able to participate in various social activities such as squash, wine tasting or golf. You will spend a lot of time with your colleagues, and it is therefore highly important, that work and professional development complement the social activities that are crucial for networking and ensuring good workplace relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means that we value diversity at our company, and we do not discriminate. We strongly urge anyone regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status to apply.