Advance your professional career in Deloitte Consulting
Do you want to grow professionally in close collaboration with some of the leading information management and analytics specialists? Are you passionate about sharing knowledge, while developing your capabilities and skills?
With particular focus on data management, you will get an extraordinary opportunity to create an impact...
Data is a strategic asset and the foundation for digital business transformations and compliance. In the service line Analytics & Information Management (AIM), we are specialists in consulting and counselling large organisations in realising the potential of data. We do that on a strategical, tactical and operational level. With data management tools and methods, we improve data quality, processes and governance to professionalise and empower our clients.
You will become an active part of communicating these principles to our clients, and you will convey the importance of data as a main foundation in decision-making. In practical terms, the tasks will cover strategic counselling, development and implementation of data management as well as initiatives related to master data management, data governance and data quality.
Do you want to make a difference in our department?
You will get the opportunity to use your influence in our department, through sales-focused activities, event planning, recruiting or ensuring knowledge sharing within the department, and with our international colleagues.
- Mandatory: A relevant Master's education in Business, IT and/or Economy.
- 3+ years of experience within (master) data management - preferably from a larger international, financial or public organisation.
- Experience with governance and compliance.
- As a minimum, you have a basic understanding of enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and/or product information management (PIM).
- You are acquainted with BI, data operating models and data-driven business development.
- You have a good business understanding, and you are able to translate business opportunities and challenges into data management concepts and solutions.
- You are experienced in data quality dimensions and related critical metrics, data profiling and implementation of related processes.
- You can see the connection between the client's work processes and their demands in relation to data quality.
- You have strong vocabulary and communication skills in English and Danish, and you are able to formulate complex messages and methods orally and in writing.
- You are highly engaged in everything you do, and you solve every task with great enthusiasm and in high quality.
About Deloitte Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is a part of Deloitte North West Europe, and is one of Denmark's leading consultancy firms. We have 600+ consultants in Denmark, who are helping our clients realise their strategic goals and potentials through professional counselling. We lead, manage and implement projects for a number of Denmark’s largest companies and organisations in both private and public sectors.
As an employee of a knowledge firm, recognised for its qualified counselling, it is crucial that you are up to date with the latest trends, and that you take personal responsibility to develop new skills. You will grow a range of consultancy skills through challenging client projects, and you will advance in your area of expertise. We expect high quality when it comes to project delivery, integrity and service, and we expect high quality in terms of giving our clients the best and most consistent service.
You are solely responsible for solving tasks assigned to you, and there are many challenges and opportunities to work with within various disciplines and industries. It is crucial that you always consider how to solve a task in the best way possible - and how to commit fully. However, you are never alone, and you can always count on your colleagues to help you in time of need.
In Deloitte Consulting, we take great pride in our social environment, and you will be able to participate in various social activities such as squash, wine tasting or golf. You will spend a lot of time with your colleagues, and it is therefore highly important, that work and professional development complement the social activities that are crucial for networking and ensuring good workplace relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means that we value diversity at our company, and we do not discriminate. We strongly urge anyone regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status to apply.